Women's-only BASIC PISTOL
Class Duration: 4 Hours
Class Cost: $75.00
Benefits: In a women's-only course, our female students are able to freely discuss things that they may otherwise hold back in mixed classes, such as:
- Dressing to carry a firearm
- Concerns regarding recoil
- Common fears of shooting
This class introduces the student to pistol shooting. Upon completion, the student will:
- Develop a solid understanding of firearms safety.
- Be able to identify different pistol types.
- Understand differences in ammunition types and their uses.
- Understand the importance of sight alignment and trigger press.
- Satisfactorily fire an accurate group at a reasonable distance.
- Identify essential range equipment.
Items Needed for Class:
- A positive attitude
- Eye and hearing protection (clear lenses and ear muffs preferred)
- 100 rounds of ammunition
- Notepad and pen/pencil
- Water and snacks