Class Duration: 4 Hours
Class Cost: $105.00
Class Description: Great for anyone who is a beginner shooter or would like a refresher on basic pistol techniques.
Upon completion, the student will:
- Develop a solid understanding of firearms safety.
- Be able to identify different pistol types.
- Understand differences in ammunition types and their uses.
- Understand the importance of sight alignment and trigger press.
- Satisfactorily fire an accurate group at a reasonable distance.
- Identify essential range equipment.
Items Needed for Class:
- A positive attitude
- Eye and hearing protection (clear lenses and ear muffs preferred)
- Pistol (rentals available)
- 100 rounds of ammunition
- Notepad and pen/pencil
- Water and snacks