Class Duration: 4 Hours
Class Cost: $100.00
Students enrolled in this course will:
- How to draw and re-holster a pistol in a safe manner.
- Learn multiple ready positions and their applications.
- How to reload a pistol using the speed reload and tactical reload.
- How to clear common malfunctions.
- How to maintain shot accuracy while moving
- How to maintain shot accuracy while engaging multiple targets
Items Needed for Class:
- A positive attitude
- Eye and Ear protection (clear lenses and ear muffs preferred)
- Semi-auto pistol and at least two (2) magazines
- 200 rounds of ammunition
- Strong-side outside-waistband holster that covers trigger guard
- Magazine carrier (preferably without flaps)
- Pistol Rug or Range Bag for pistol transportation to the Range
- Notebook and pen/pencil
- Water and snacks