If you are interested in participating in this membership, please email Rick Casner at firstname.lastname@example.org
Caring for visitors and employees should be the priority of all facility managers. To aid facility managers in this obligation, Independence Indoor Shooting has designed a special membership for facility security teams to receive essential threat assessment and engagement training. When attended regularly, the drills included in this membership will provide students with uninterrupted training by recognized experts. Also included in this membership are on-site facility assessments and training programs.
Every Wednesday evening of every month starting at 8 p.m.
Academy Course Discounts:
Students enrolled in this membership will receive a 10% discount on Academy courses. This discount can be combined with the discount that they receive as a member of the range. This means that students can potentially receive 20% off of Academy courses.
$20.00/month/person (over 15 in team)
$25.00/month/person (over 10 in team)
$30.00/month/person (over 5 in team)
$35.00/month/person (under 5 in team)
By participating in these drills, students can look forward to gaining and maintaining increased knowledge and experience in:
- Site specific training and awareness
- Active shooter protection
- Unarmed self-defense training
- Risk management and conflict avoidance
- Force-on-force training
- Low-light training
- Intermediate level firearms skills
- Advanced level firearms skills
- And much more......
- Eye and Ear protection (clear lenses and electronic ear muffs preferred)
- Semi-auto pistol and at least three (3) magazines
- 150 rounds of ammunition per drill
- Strong-side outside-waistband holster
- Magazine carrier (space for at least 2 magazines)
- Range Bag for pistol transportation to the Range
- Flashlight (60 lumens minimum)