Advanced Firearm Proficiency Drills
When attended regularly, these drills will provide students with uninterrupted firearms training by recognized experts. Such regular practice will enable students to not only maintain but accelerate their personal goals of advanced firearms proficiency, aiding them in potential self-defense situations as well as recreational endeavors.
Challenge the Prerequisites:
Customers can choose to challenge the prerequisites if they feel that they already possess the skills they need to participate in this membership.
To schedule a time to challenge the prerequisites, email Rick Casner at email@example.com
To challenge these courses, customers will pay $150.00 and will be assessed in a two-hour session with the course instructors.
The first and third Wednesday of every month from 8 to 10 p.m.
Academy Course Discounts:
Students enrolled in this membership will receive a 10% discount on Academy courses. This discount can also be combined with the discount that they receive as a member of the range. This means that students can potentially receive 20% off of Academy courses.
$50.00/month (Independence Members)
$65.00/month (no Independence membership)
$40.00/walk-in without membership
By participating in these drills, students can look forward to gaining and maintaining increased knowledge and experience in:
- Intermediate level firearms skills
- Advanced level firearms skills
- In-depth firearms maintenance
- Force-on-force training
- Low-light training
- And much more......
Items Needed for Drills:
- Eye and Ear protection (clear lenses and electronic ear muffs preferred)
- Semi-auto pistol and at least three (3) magazines
- 200 rounds of ammunition per drill
- Strong-side outside-waistband holster
- Magazine carrier (space for at least 2 magazines)
- Range Bag for pistol transportation to the Range
- Flashlight (60 lumens minimum)