THE INDEPENDENT WOMAN
In these weekly meetings, women will find an inviting atmosphere to discuss topics such as:
- Firearms Manupulations
- Options for Concealed Carry
These weekly meetings are scheduled to begin in September, however, a committee will begin meeting on June 28 at 6:00 to discuss the details of the group. The items that will be discussed in these meetings will include:
- Why have a club?
- What should we do during the classroom time?
- What should we do on the shooting range?
- How can we establish our presence on the range?
- How can we recruit members?
- When should we meet?
- How can we make this a valuable and FUN experience for all?
If you are interested in participating in these committee meetings, please complete the form at the bottom of this page.
We look forward to seeing you.