BASIC KNIFE/IMPROVISED WEAPONS
Class Duration: 4 Hours
Class Cost: $100.00
Instructor(s): Adam Boyce with Martial Blade Concepts
This class introduces students to the use of a knife and improvised weapons for self-defense. Upon completion, the student will:
- Develop fundamental skills of using a knife for self-defense.
- Understand the realities of knife stopping power.
- Be able to recognize and Identify common elements of street attacks.
- Learn how to apply knife defensive responses.
- Identify critical features when selecting a self-defense knife and carry options.
- High-speed knife deployment.
- Understand anatomical targets that reliably stop all threats.
- Understand the potential and basic application of improvised weapons.
Items Needed for Class:
- A positive attitude
- Eye protection (clear lenses preferred, we will provide these if needed).
- Training knife (one will be provided for you if you don't have one).
- Notepad and pen/pencil.
- Water and snacks.