FOUNDATIONS REFRESHER COURSES
YOU MUST HAVE FIRST TAKEN AND PASSED THE INITIAL COURSE BEFORE PARTICIPATING IN THE REFRESHER COURSE
You must have first taken the initial course before participating in any refresher course
- 2 Hours - Basic Pistol Refresher
- 4 Hours - Enhanced Concealed Carry Legal and Shooting Refresher
- 2 Hours - Intermediate Pistol Refresher
- 3 Hours - Retention and Speed Shooting Refresher
- $35.00 - Basic Pistol Refresher
- $75.00 - Enhanced Concealed CarryLegal and Shooting Refresher
- $50.00 - Intermediate PistolRefresher
- $75.00 - Retention and Speed Shooting Refresher
These refresher courses will take place 100% on the range and will NOT include any classroom instruction as this requirement has already been satisfied. The Enhanced Concealed Carry Refresher course will be the only exception to this as students will receive instruction in the legalities of carrying a concealed firearm in the classroom.
Firearms proficiency is a lifelong journey, not an end destination. For this reason, it is important to continually use, and even expand, the skills you have attained.
In these refresher courses, you will find the resources and training needed to maintain your desired level of firearms proficiency.
Items Needed for Class:
- A positive attitude
- Eye and Ear protection (clear lenses and ear muffs preferred)
- Semi-auto pistol and at least two (2) magazines
- At least 400 rounds of ammunition
- Strong-side outside-waistband holster that covers trigger guard
- Magazine pouches
- Pistol case or range bag for pistol transportation to the range
- Notebook and pen/pencil
- Water and snacks