To purchase this course online, click here
Class Duration: 4 Hours
Class Cost: $100.00
This class introduces the student to AR-15/Carbine shooting. Upon completion, the student will:
- Develop a solid understanding of firearms safety.
- Be able to identify name various AR-15 components and the cycle of operations.
- Understand differences in ammunition types and their uses.
- Understand the importance of sight alignment and trigger press.
- Satisfactorily fire an accurate group at a reasonable distance.
- Identify essential range equipment.
- Learn how to appropriately manipulate the AR style rifle in tight quarters
Items Needed for Class:
- A positive attitude
- Eye and hearing protection (clear lenses and ear muffs preferred)
- Rifle and appropriate magazine
- 200 rounds of ammunition
- Notepad and pen/pencil
- Water and snacks