Class Duration: 4 Hours
Class Cost: $100.00
Prerequisite Knowledge: Prior to participating in this course, students should have a familiarity with the following concepts: firearms safety, various firearm types, ammunition types and their uses, proper shooting stances, proper grip, sight alignment, trigger press, and essential range equipment. Students lacking this knowledge should first enroll in our Basic AR-15 course.
Students enrolled in this course will:
- How to properly utilize a tactical rifle sling.
- Learn multiple ready positions and their applications.
- How to reload a carbine using the speed reload and tactical reload.
- How to clear common AR-15 malfunctions.
- How to maintain shot accuracy while moving
- How to maintain shot accuracy while engaging multiple targets
Items Needed for Class:
- A positive attitude
- Eye and Ear protection (clear lenses and ear muffs preferred)
- Semi-auto carbine and at least two (2) magazines
- 200 rounds of ammunition
- Tactical rifle sling
- Magazine carrier
- Range Bag for carbine transportation to the Range
- Notebook and pen/pencil
- Water and snacks