YOUTH NEW SHOOTERS (NSSF FIRST SHOTS)
Youth First Shots Developed by the National Shooting Sports Foundation and hosted by Independence Indoor Shooting. The biggest challenge for new shooters is getting started. First Shots makes getting started easy. At a First Shots you will have a better understanding:
• Introduction to the safe use of firearms
• Understanding of the shooting facility
• Introduction to shooting sports opportunities for all levels of interest
• A chance to take your first shots in our state of the art live fire range with .22 caliber
• Information on how to continue training
WHAT TO BRING
Notepad and pen
Ear and Eye pro (if you have your own)
Prior to Class:
Fill out our waiver
Check-in at any counter
Head to the classroom
I don't know if I want a gun, is this a good class?
Yes, this will give you a few different ideas as to what you may or may not be looking for.