Concealed Carry Legal Refresher
Class Offerings: Anytime an Idaho Enhanced Concealed Carry course is offered
Class Duration: 2 - 3 hours
Class Cost: $35.00
Students enrolled in this course will:
- Learn the laws pertaining to armed self-defense in Idaho.
- Learn where the Enhanced Concealed Carry Permit is recognized and where it is not, including state reciprocity.
- Understand the responsibilities attached to an individual who chooses to carry a concealed firearm.
Additional course topics include:
- What kind of pistol to carry, how to carry it, and why
- Situational awareness and confrontation avoidance
- Adopting a defensive mindset
- Strategies and responses to an attack
- Psychological processes prior to, during, and after an armed encounter
- Legal processes prior to, during, and after an armed encounter
Items Needed for Class:
- A positive attitude
- Notebook and pen/pencil
- Water and snacks