- $75 (1 participant for 1 hour)
- $120 (2 participants for 1 hour or 1 participant for 2 hours)
- $135 (3 participants for 1 hour or 1 participant for 3 hours)
Students enrolled in this course will:
- Develop a solid understanding of firearms safety.
- Experience and identify various shotgun action types and understand their applications.
- Gain an understanding of shotgun ammunition and their uses.
- Gain a familiarity in the manipulation of various action types.
- Experience fire an accurate group at a reasonable distance.
- Identify essential range equipment.
Items Needed for Class:
- A positive attitude
- Eye and Ear protection (clear lenses and ear muffs preferred)
- 200 rounds of ammunition
- Range Bag for firearm transportation
- Notebook and pen/pencil
- Water and snacks