Class Duration: 4 Hours
Class Cost: $75.00
This class introduces the student to pistol shooting. Upon completion, the student will:
- Develop a solid understanding of firearms safety.
- Be able to identify different pistol types.
- Understand differences in ammunition types and their uses.
- Understand the importance of sight alignment and trigger press.
- Satisfactorily fire an accurate group at a reasonable distance.
- Identify essential range equipment.
Items Needed for Class:
- A positive attitude
- Eye and hearing protection (clear lenses and ear muffs preferred)
- 100 rounds of 9mm ammunition (or caliber of student's choice if they are providing their own firearm)
- Notepad and pen/pencil
- Water and snacks