AR-15 Build Course
Class Duration: 4 Hours
Class Cost: $100.00
Kit Options & Cost:
- $667.00 (Aero M4E1 Enhanced Build Kit)
- $83.00 (Aero M4E1 Lower Receiver)
- Course Option Total: $850.00 (includes: Complete Kit, Lower Receiver, and Class Fee)
- $529.00 (Aero Standard Build Kit)
- $71.00 (Aero Standard Lower Receiver)
- Course Option Total: $700.00 (includes: Complete Kit, Lower Receiver, and Class Fee)
"The ... product your students will be using is an Aero Space Precision item that is forged, machined, and coated to the highest standards. The product is a forged product that adds a strength and quality that is hard to beat. Our lowers have a tension screw ... that no one else has which takes up the potential gap between the upper and lower for a more solid fitment .... Aero Precision is quickly becoming 1 of the top leaders in the industry." -(Aero Precision Representative)
Due to the personalized nature of this course, sights and optics are NOT included in the kits.
This course is an all-inclusive course in which students will work with our gunsmith(s) to build their own custom AR-15 rifle. The course will include the instruction time and use of the appropriate tools necessary to build a reliable and safe AR-15 chambered in 5.56 Nato. Other calibers students can look forward to building would include the: 6.5 Grendel, .300 AAC Blackout, 6.8 SPC, and 7.62x39 (if students wish to build calibers other than 5.56 Nato, they are responsible for acquiring the needed components) .
NOTE: The advertised kit cost is only valid if the students use our provided components (which are high quality). If students desire to upgrade any components on their firearm, they will be subject to paying for the increased amount for that item. An AR-10 can be built during this course, however, due to the extra cost for us to procure the needed components, students wishing to build an AR-10 will pay approximately 50% more for the course.
In this course, students will learn:
- The proper names of the components of an AR-15
- The cycle of operations of a gas impingement system
- The theory behind this operating system
- The correct tool usage specific to AR style platforms
- How to assemble a firearm from the ground up
- How to properly maintain an AR-15
Items Needed for Class:
- An open mind and willing attitude
- Notepad and pencil
- Purchase of preferred firearm components (additional desired components must be purchased prior to class as we will not have time to do this during the course).