AR-15 Build Course
Class Duration: 2 Hours
Class Cost: $650.00 (All-Inclusive Fee)
This course is an all-inclusive course in which students will work with our gunsmith to build their own custom AR-15 rifle. The course fee will include all of the parts, instruction time, and use of the appropriate tools necessary to build a reliable and safe AR-15 chambered in .223 Remington. Other calibers students can look forward to building would include the: 6.5 Grendel, .300 AAC Blackout, 6.8 SPC, and 7.62x39.
NOTE: The offered price of $650.00 is only valid if the students use our provided components (which are high quality). If students desire to upgrade any components on their firearm, they will be subject to paying for the increased amount for that item. An AR-10 can be built during this course, however, due to the extra cost for us to procure the needed components, students wishing to build an AR-10 will pay approximately 50% more for the course.
In this course, students will learn:
- The proper names of the components of an AR-15
- The cycle of operations of a gas impingement system
- The theory behind this operating system
- The correct tool usage specific to AR style platforms
- How to assemble a firearm from the ground up
- How to properly maintain an AR-15
Items Needed for Class:
- An open mind and willing attitude
- Notepad and pencil
- Purchase of firearm components